Customer: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
CENTERPOINT is seeking a motivated and customer-oriented professional to support our HHS client. The candidate will support the HHS cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats. The Business Analyst is part of the contract's Project Management Services team and will support RSA Archer/SGRC development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts by identifying and documenting business needs, supporting research and analysis of business options, ensuring solutions meet business needs, and assisting system owners with acceptance testing.
- Develop and maintain project concept definition and analysis artifacts to include business needs statements, market research, non-technical alternative analysis, cost benefit analysis, feasibility analyses, and CONOPS.
- Coordinate closely with system owners and stakeholders to determine business requirements and high level system requirements.
- Assist project managers in assessing project status and readiness for project transition into each new phase including coordination for transition to O&M.
- Develop product roadmap and assess issues in integration of projects.
- Participate in project meetings to ensure projects are on track to meet business, technical, and security requirements.
- Coordinate with system owners and others to identify and develop testing approaches, test plans, and schedules for User Acceptance Testing and system acceptance, and arrange for Agency users to participate in testing.
- Coordinate closely with developers and system administrators to analyze and develop approaches to integrate change requests and incident tickets responses into future deployments.
- Develop technical documentation to support projects.
- Document and manage external communication plans, memos, and tools. Assist the agency in communicating and coordinating changes and project status to end users.
- 5 or more years of relevant project management experience.
- 2 or more years of experience with RSA Archer, preferably public sector version.
- Ability to develop technical cybersecurity documentation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data.
- Microsoft Visio experience preferred.
Certification Requirement: RSA Archer certification preferred.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience (+2 years of experience).
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.