CENTERPOINT is seeking a motivated and customer-oriented cybersecurity professional to support our federal client. The candidate will support the client's cybersecurity mission to ensure the client can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure client has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support overall strategic planning to ensure the HHS High Value Assets Program meets its mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity policies, standards, guidance and memoranda from initiation to publication and ensure documents are written in accordance with HHS and industry writing standards and guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of HHS policies, standards and guidelines, and other HHS baseline requirements and be able to quickly respond to customer inquiries and requests.
- Assist the HHS workforce in disseminating and understanding the specific requirements of published, revised, or amended policies, standards, and guidance.
- Maintain the OMB MAX Policy Collaboration Portal used for fostering collaboration and information sharing among the Department and OpDivs.
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) frameworks
- ERM Playbook
- NISTIR 8286
- 800-37, etc
- Knowledge of HVA federal mandates (FISMA, OMB, BODs, etc.)
- Prior experience supporting Govt. security programs i.e. former ISSO, Security Assessor background; experience with security testing
- Experience in Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities
- Knowledge of security assessment and authorization
- Very strong writing ability
- Must be able to develop policies, methodologies, standard operating procedures, strategies, etc.)
- Familiarity with DHS and DHS repositories such as Cyberscope and HSIN
- Ability to develop metrics and track performance and risks relative to HVA program
- Proficient in MS Word, Teams, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Ability to break down information into salient points in order to create presentations
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills- this role interfaces with various stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio, and graphic design tools.
- Data call management experience.
- Understanding of FISMA compliance requirements and reporting.
- Graphic design capability.
- Familiarity with OMB Max.
Certification Requirement: Industry standard cybersecurity certification, e.g. Security+, preferred.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience (+2 years).
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.