CENTERPOINT is a leading cybersecurity services company delivering information security solutions to federal government clients across the United States. We are expanding our recruiting team with a top-notch talent acquisition professional. If you are an outgoing critical thinker with great people skills, this position is for you. As a Technical Recruiter, you will focus on searching for top cyber talent and connecting people with meaningful work in a great work environment.
- Manage your time well.
- Find fulfillment as a recruiter.
- Encourage advancement in your role and with the company.
- Are open to your ideas and input.
- Are transparent in our expectations and feedback to you.
Duties and responsibilities of your job will include:
- Collaborate with company managers and other stakeholders to fill open positions.
- Develop job descriptions in collaboration with managers and utilizing PWSs, SOWs, and RFPs.
- Source job candidates, complete phone screens, and facilitate interviews with hiring managers and other decision makers.
- Represent the company at hiring events (career fairs, happy hours, open houses) as needed.
- Support proposals with recruiting, resume collection and formatting, and other content and documentation as needed.
- Interface with clients and partners during meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Leverage resume databases and job boards (Indeed, LinkedIn, Dice, ClearanceJobs, etc.) in daily sourcing.
- Meet weekly goals and metrics.
- Compile daily, weekly, and/or monthly recruiting reports as needed.
- Ensure accurate data collection and maintenance in recruiting tracking system.
- Conduct information verification for security clearances, employment history, education/certifications, and work eligibility.
- Other recruiting-related duties as required.
- 100% telework with in-person meetings as required.
- Excellent compensation package with base salary plus commission.
- Comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
- Forward-thinking professional development program and career advancement.
- New business referral bonus program.
- Experience recruiting for federal cybersecurity contracts.
- Experience sourcing security cleared candidates preferred.
- ATS experience: BreezyHR experience preferred.
- Experience with job boards: ClearanceJobs, Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline desired.
- US Authorized Worker
- Ability to pass a background check required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, OneNote, Word).
- Able to work efficiently and demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.